Accountants: Get ready to offer business advisory services to your clients!
Surveys undertaken by MYOB, CCH, Smithink and other organisations have all identified that SMEs are looking for a wider range of professional services from “someone”. Moving from compliance work to business advisory services however, is not a simple transition. Introducing ESS Business Advisory Services Implementation Programme (ESS BASIP)…Register now for all the training you need
52% of SMEs what business advice from their accountants
Small to medium sized businesses rely on professional advice and services to increase their profits. In fact, an MYOB survey shows that 52% of business owners turn to their accountant for assistance or information on better ways in which to run their business. So what is the other 48% doing? It’s reasonable to assume that some may not be aware of the non-compliance services you offer. Considering over half of the businesses surveyed turn to their accountants it would appear to be an area, within your accountancy business, worth developing.
Business advice is the future
The Commonwealth Bank’s “Accounting Market Pulse” in December 2015 predicted that the top 2 service lines to enter and grow for accountants are business advisory services and management consulting. Now learn to to offer these to your SME clients.
Implementing business advisory services won’t be easy. Access training sessions that your team members can consume and implement at their own pace. No wasted time researching and creating templates or procedures. It’s all available in ESS BASIP.
Train your whole team
Access to step-by-step training, reference material and templates 24 hours / 7 days a week, as well as invitations to attend regular live webinars. Training your team will need to assist your SME clients in a variety of business advisory services.
SMEs are crying out for help!
Surveys undertaken by MYOB, CCH, Smithink and other organisations have all identified that SMEs are looking for a wider range of professional services from “someone”.
What preparation will an accountancy firm need to be able to deliver these services?
It’s a big step for most accountancy firm’s to begin offering business advisory services.Register now…
Accountants have an advantage
As you SME Client’s trusted adviser, your accountancy business is in a prime position to provide additional services to your business clients, creating an added revenue stream for your business.
There’s a significant range of business advisory services an accountancy business can offer
If accountants talked about supplying “real accountancy services”, the cost estimates for the range of services the small/medium enterprises are indicating they require, would surely be in the vicinity of $20,000 to $30,000.Register now…
|“EnVision Partners commenced our journey towards Business Advisory Services three years ago. The decision to change was simple, however, the overwhelming amount of resources, knowledge and experience we held made it difficult to know where to start. ESS BIZTOOLS (ESS BASIP) provided the templates and support we required in order to customise our EnVision Partners product suite. The result has been our own unique delivery of products and services to our customers.”|
|Jenelle Olm , EnVision|
|“ESS BIZTOOLS (ESS BASIP) is an outstanding resource that: – provides the HOW for business advisory services; – provides the QUALITY in precedent letters, reports and checklist; – provide the KNOWLEDGE for team and clients training; AND is the result of a strong commitment to the small business owner and the accounting professional by a highly dedicated team of professionals.”|
|Bill Sexton , Bill Sexton Chartered Accountants|
Don’t put it off any longer…
If all the hard work was done for you, and all you needed to do was follow the training and templates, would you make the decision today to start offering business advisory services to your clients?
We’ve done all the hard work for you! Follow the video training and complete the workbooks to get you and your team providing the services that your SME Clients are crying out for. You can be up and running in no time.Register Now…
Get Started Today!
Signup now to access the training modules that will have you implementing business advisory services in your accountancy business.
ESS BASIP Training Package - Introduction
- Initial training package to start your journey to offering a range of business advisory services
- everything your accountancy business needs to start offering business advisory services
- step-by-step training for you and your team
- video tutorials for each of the 11 modules in this initial package
- template material to guide you and your team through implementation
- live webinars recorded accessible when it suits you
- CLICK to download information brochure
- SPECIAL Introduction Price
- VALUE $660″
$660 $440/Limited Time