Accountants, Do You Want to Offer Consultancy Services?
Accountants, do you want to offer consultancy services? ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package includes a range of courses for accountants relating to business advisory services for small/medium enterprises.
Small/medium enterprises are seeking consultants who can advise them on a range of commercial matters to assist those small/medium businesses to add value to their businesses. They’re not just seeking advice on income tax which they view as being a contribution to the Federal government. It doesn’t add value to their businesses.
The ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package includes:
- A range of courses to assist consultants, including the initial training material – 11 modules which will equip your team to be able to deliver an outstanding range of consultancy services.
- We then have the material which will assist you to be able to offer consultancy services to assist companies to raise capital. It’s become a very topical subject at present because Crowd-Sourced Funding commences on the 29th September 2017. Early Stage Innovation Companies are available for young companies with new ideas, new products, new services to be able to raise capital. We also have Section 708 of the Corporations Act which enables companies to raise up to $2M from a maximum of 20 investors each year.
- Another course for consultants is Leadership. Leadership training is very important to prepare the team to be able to understand the wider range of responsibilities they will have in delivering a “virtual” Chief Financial Officer service and other courses to your clients.
- Corporate Governance – mentoring for company directors is a course to assist in the understanding of the responsibilities and the duties that company directors perform in administering companies in Australia. This is a course that you could undertake and then deliver to your clients.
- Client Mentoring & Coaching – twelve packages to assist in “educating” your client, who has probably grown used to most accountants only offering a taxation service. The education process is to inform your clients that you’re able to assist them in getting ready to raise capital, preparing Business Plans, preparing Budgets & Cashflow Forecasts, undertaking risk management assessments, such as a Personal Property Securities Register Review, Succession Planning and Debtors’ Management to reduce debtors’ days outstanding and many other functions.
To assist in the delivery of these products, we’ve developed a course of seminars/webinars. There are 35 in total covering a vast range of subjects. All you have to do is to read the material, then everything is provided; powerpoint slides, handouts and organisational material ready for you to present and start earning fees.
Business Advisory Services’ Product Packages. There are 18 packages that are ready for you to use to start earning professional fees.
The package also includes a grant identification course so that you can understand how you can assist your clients to identify government grants for which they might be eligible and then you could assist them with the application process. The initial stage, the identification of grants suitable for clients, will only take you around 12 to 15 minutes to enter the basic profile and to get the initial report so you can then sit down and have a discussion with your client.
The ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package includes a one-hour mentoring session, whereby we will take you through these exciting courses to assist you to be able to deliver a range of products to your clients.
This great opportunity is available to you and we also have a special New Financial Year offer at present that you can subscribe to the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package for only $2,227.50 (incl GST) for twelve months, 24/7 access per office. This is a 25% discount. This offer will expire at the end of August 2017, so if you want to take advantage of this offer so you will have access to a great range of courses to assist you to deliver consultancy services, now is the time to go to our website – www.essbiztools.com.au – or (Click here) to subscribe to this package.
To give you a better overview of what’s included, we are presenting a special free webinar on Monday 14th August 2017 at 12.30pm – “Consultants Courses within ESS BIZTOOLS”. Please (click here) to register
We look forward to having a conversation with you at that webinar to acquaint you with the great product packages that are available to assist you, as a consultant, to deliver an outstanding range of services.
If you have any questions or comments on any aspect of how you might go about using ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package to assist you to deliver outstanding value-adding services to your clients, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Access free material:
Podcast ‘Accountant’s Minute‘
Latest business advisory news for Accountants in under a minute.
Episode 122 – Accountants, Do You Want to Offer Consultancy Services?
As their trusted advisor, can you assist your SME clients with business advisory services?
To download free material click the link below:-