Accountants – Crowd Sourced Funding Offers You Many Benefits!
Crowd Source Funding is a “new revenue stream” for the Australian accounting industry.
One of the benefits is that you do not require a “special license” to act as an advisor to a company which is interested in seeking capital by utilising Crowd Sourced Funding.
Crowd Sourced Funding presents accountancy businesses with a great opportunity to differentiate your accountancy business in the market place.
Crowd Sourced Funding will not be subject to the competitive pressures and Australian Taxation Office driven changes that are affecting the income tax return preparation market. Crowd Sourced Funding advice and implementation will definitely not be a commodity product!
There are a significant number of components to the Crowd Sourced Funding “revenue stream” including:
- Initial discussion with the client/prospect in relation to Crowd Sourced Funding.
- Utilisation of the Crowd Sourced Funding checklist to determine whether a company is eligible to be a Crowd Sourced Funding company.
- Preparation of a Crowd Sourced Funding report utilising the Crowd Sourced Funding report templates.
- Identifying the work to be done for a company to be “Crowd Sourced Funding Investment Ready”.
- Market Research.
- Marketing Plan.
- Intellectual Property Summary.
- Research and Development Strategy.
- Management Team.
- Organisational Chart.
- Business Plan.
- Budget and Cashflow Forecast.
- Crowd Sourced Funding Offer Document.
- Information Memorandum.
- Crowd Sourced Funding Project Management.
- Meeting with Crowd Sourced Funding Intermediaries.
- Negotiation of fees with selected Crowd Sourced Funding Intermediary.
- Submission of Crowd Sourced Funding Offer Documents to Crowd Sourced Funding Intermediary.
The real benefit for an accountancy business is that you can start this process very quickly and you don’t need any special registrations to do so.
Another significant benefit is that much of this work can be undertaken by your accounting team in this way the workload will be spread.
Most of the potential Crowd Sourced Funding companies will be small medium enterprises and inventors – these businesses are the traditional clients of small/medium sized accountancy businesses so most of the clients would prefer to be undertaking the Crowd Sourced Funding activities with the accountants that they know and trust. This is a significant benefit for smaller accountancy businesses.
The ESS BIZTOOLS/ESS BASIP Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package includes forms, templates, checklists and other information to assist you to deliver an outstanding Crowd Sourced Funding service. You will also be supported by receiving:
- Crowd sourced funding webinar/seminar kit for your firm to utilise to present webinar/seminars to your clients and prospects – all you have to do is to read the material and then make the presentations, ESS BIZTOOLS has done the rest for you.
- An article for you to send to your clients and prospects on Crowd Sourced Funding. All you need to do is place the article on your email and send it.
- Article on Crowd Sourced Funding that you can upload to your website.
- News alert that you can send to your local media (newspapers, radio television) promoting the seminar that you are presenting on Crowd Sourced Funding.
Now is the time for action on Crowd Sourced Funding. The government indicated that the legislation will commence operations in September 2017. Many of the SMEs who are considering seeking capital from the Crowd Sourced Funding methodology will be anxious to be fully prepared to commence capital raising in September 2017.
This means that, if you are going to take advantage of this great opportunity to create a new revenue stream, you need to start getting prepared now! ESS BIZTOOLS has done all of the “backroom” work – you can start this process by sending out the newsletter and the media release and presenting a seminar to your clients and prospects.
Then you can proceed with meetings with clients and prospects who are interested in having further discussions with you. None of this will happen if you sit in your office and wait for a client or prospect to come and talk to you about it. If you are not seen to be proactive in the marketplace your clients and prospects will assume that you are not interested in this new market and they’ll go to other accountants or to business consultants who are promoting that they are interested in supplying services relating to Crowd Sourced Funding.
- Your subscription for 12 months 24/7 access per office is only $399 (incl GST).
- We are presenting a special webinar on Crowd Sourced Funding opportunities on Thursday 27th of April 2017 at 12:30pm AEST. Click here to register.
- If you would like a free article on Crowd Sourced Funding click here.
If you have any questions on any aspect of Crowd Sourced Funding and how you can utilise this product as a “new revenue stream for your accountancy business”, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Access free material:
Podcast ‘Accountant’s Minute‘
Latest business advisory news for Accountants in under a minute.
Episode 107 –Accountants – Crowd Sourced Funding Offers You Many Benefits!
As their trusted advisor, can you assist your SME clients with business advisory services?
To download free material click the link below:-
Watch out for the next episode of “Accountant’s Minute” or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for more news, ideas and tips on providing outstanding non-compliance services to SME clients.